26 de noviembre de 2012

all over leather

Llevamos un par de años que la piel en las prendas tipo: vestidos, pantalones, shorts e incluso tops (algo inusual) se ha puesto muy de moda.
The past couple of years leather has become very popular in garments like: dresses, pants, shorts and even tops (something unusual).


LOS VESTIDOS DE PIEL
THE LEATHER DRESSES
MALIN AKERMAN photo | Malin Akerman Vestido de cuero de See U Soon
En Asos he descubierto estas versiones de la marca Markus Lupfer que me encantan. El precio ronda los 250€, pero me parecen una buena inversión ya que es algo tan atípico.
On the Asos web I discovered these dresses which I love. The price is around 250€, but I believe it's a good investment as the style is not so typical.
Image 1 of ASOS BLACK By Markus Lupfer Leather Bodycon Dress In PrintImage 1 of ASOS BLACK By Markus Lupfer Leather Skater Dress In Print

Image 1 of ASOS BLACK By Markus Lupfer Leather Midi Dress In Print


LOS TOPS DE PIEL
LEATHER TOPS
Me encantan son una forma totalmente nueva de llevar piel, pero mi pregunta y la de muchas de nosotras es: ¿dónde me pongo un top de piel? porque como te lo pongas en un restaurante, fiesta, en casa de alguien... o sea interiores, acabas con chorros de sudor goteándote por la frente, en la calle te tendrías que ponerte un abrigo en cuyo caso igual que antes y sin te vas a congelar.
I love it, it's a totally new way of wearing leather, but I have a question: Where do I wear a leather top? At a party, restaurant, somewhere inside I will end up sweating my face off, and outside I may have to wear a coat in which case...the same as before, if not I will end up freezing.


bcbg max azria
ASOS Leather Top With Cocoon SleeveASOS Leather And Patent T-Shirt
asos

Jaye : black faux leather peplum sleeveless top : style # 320992401BALMAIN teal Leather Blouse
 bluefly / balmain

Pedro Lourenco Women's Leather Wool Gabardine Long Sleeve TopGivenchy Women's Lamb Leather Manches Top
Pedro Lourenco / Givenchy

Y LUEGO ESTAN LOS PANTALONES
AND THEN THERE ARE THE PANTS
Image 1 of ASOS Skinny Leather Pants with Biker Detail
Asos/ Piperlime
Motocross-style leather pants by BalmainAcne 
Balmain / Acne

Y LOS SHORTS
Alice + Olivia 

Rag&Bone / Alice+Olivia
High-waisted leather shorts by See by Chloé
See by Chloé / Thakoon









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario